Insurance Made Easy
At The Insurance Manager:
- We do not charge for any initial advice or opinion.
- Our technical team take some beating and, whilst it is unbecoming to boast, we know you will have to go a long way to match our experience and expertise.
- We are totally independent and, unlike brokers, do not sell insurance.
On behalf of our clients, we are dealing daily with numerous brokers and insurers so have developed a pretty good working knowledge of the insurance market. We are exceptionally sound technically and do not have to protect trading relationships ahead of the duty to our clients.
If you need to talk to us, you can therefore be sure of an honest, unbiased and professional response.
Just some of our areas of expertise:
- Business Interruption – supply chain risks and correct basis of cover
- Contracts, leases, tender documents and collateral warranties
- Education sector, Academies, Risk Protection Arrangement (RPA)
- Charities and Not for Profit
- Care sector
- Professional Indemnity – all professions but especially Accountants and Solicitors
- Construction, Manufacturing and other industrial risks
- Property Management and property portfolios
- Cyber risks
- Legal and Employers Liabilities
- Commercial insurance generally
In fact, why not just contact us. If, in the unlikely event we don’t know the answer, we will find out and report back.